TMA from Human and Animal Tissues
Cureline BioPathology scientists will help you to design and develop a custom tissue micro array (TMA) for target expression, biomarker analysis, and correlative studies on human tissues with clinical outcome. We have an extensive inventory of diseased, adjacent normal and normal human and animal tissues, and will select appropriate specimens for production of a unique TMA for your research. Standard protocol for IHC analysis and/or development of the custom IHC protocol could be implemented at the same time. Through our collaboration with Cureline, a global biospecimens management company, we provide access to high-quality human tissues with clinical outcome data (follow up data).
General TMA Specifications
- FFPE human tissues
- Tissue cores 0.6 – 2 mm in diameter
- Multiple cores per case
Custom TMA features
- Study – specific human and animal tissue selection
- Inclusion of all desired and appropriate controls
- Extensive clinical history information, including clinical outcome data
Custom preparation of a frozen tissue micro array (TMA) is also available.
Human tumor tissues available from Cureline for TMA preparation
- Breast carcinoma (also with clinical outcome data)
- Colorectal carcinoma (also with clinical outcome data)
- Non-small cells lung carcinoma (adenocarcinoma and SCC)
- Ovarian carcinoma
- Glioblastoma (GBM, FFPE only)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
- Pancreatic cancer (FFPE only)
Other tumor types are also available – please contact us with your request.