Outstanding Expertise in Precision Medicine Research Histology
CBP team has an outstanding expertise in research histology standard and custom protocols implementation. If you would like to place a research histology project with us, please download a Research Histology Request Form, fill in the details of your project and fax or e-mail it to Histology Director.
We currently offer the following histology laboratory services to research communities worldwide:
- Human and animal tissue processing and slide preparation
- Immunohistochemical staining using research IHC protocols on human and animal tissues
- Development and optimization of custom IHC protocols for human and animal tissues
- Publication-quality digital tissue slide images (multiple formats)
- Digital quantification of IHC images
- Comprehensive pathology report provided by the US board-certified MD pathologists
- Expertise in staining difficult specimens (cell pellets, whole brain sections, etc.)
- Most popular research assays (apoptosis / TUNEL staining, activated protein IHC, etc.)
If you have any questions - please Contact Us.