Since 2008 CBP Provides Translational Research Histology Services
- Tissue Processing & Preparation Experienced Cureline BioPathology team provides quality human and animal tissues processing and analysis using conventional stains and immunohistochemical methods. For target expression and activations studies, we offer our clients the entire set of services starting from tissue procurement, and selection to tissue processing, slide preparation, staining and data analysis.
- Special Stains for Human Tissues CBP team has extensive clinical and research histology expertise and provides clinical stain services to hospitals and research laboratories
- Research IHC protocols Our scientists and certified histologists will help you with your research project aimed at protein target expression analysis and detection of activated proteins in human and animal tissues.
Research Histology Project Request
We currently offer the following histology laboratory services to research communities worldwide:
• Human and animal tissue processing and slide preparation
• Immunohistochemical staining using research IHC protocols
• Development and optimization of custom IHC protocols
• Publication-quality digital tissue slide images (multiple formats)
• Digital quantification of IHC images
• Comprehensive pathology report provided by the US board-certified MD pathologists
• Expertise in staining difficult specimens (cell pellets, whole brain sections, etc.)
• Most popular research assays (apoptosis / TUNEL staining, activated protein IHC, etc.)