Tissue Processing & PreparationExperienced Cureline BioPathology team provides quality human and animal tissues processing and analysis using conventional stains and immunohistochemical methods. For target expression and activations studies, we offer our clients the entire set of services starting from tissue procurement, and selection to tissue processing, slide preparation, staining and data analysis.
Research IHC protocolsOur scientists and certified histologists will help you with your research project aimed at protein target expression analysis and detection of activated proteins in human and animal tissues.
Clinical IHC protocolsWe have over 50 years of experience in clinical histology services including tissue processing and preparation for pathology reading, special stains on human tissue slides, and clinical immunohistochemistry. Our key histology laboratory personnel have established outstanding reputation as a clinical histology laboratory in San Francisco Bay area while working at the BPS.
Research Project RequestWe currently offer the following histology laboratory services to research communities located in the San Francisco Bay area and nationwide:
• Human and animal tissue processing and slide preparation (one week turnaround time)
• Immunohistochemical staining using research IHC protocols on human and animal tissues
• Development and optimization of custom IHC protocols for human and animal tissues
• Publication-quality digital tissue slide images (gif, jpg, bmp, ai, crd, pdf formats)
• Digital quantification of IHC images (human and animal tissue slides)
• Comprehensive pathology report provided by the US board-certified MD pathologists
• Expertise in staining difficult specimens (cell pellets, whole brain sections, etc.)
• Most popular research assays (apoptosis / TUNEL staining, activated protein IHC, etc.)